A. Design Development
- Assist client and its architect/engineer in preparing design drawings.
- Work with client, architect, and contractors in preparing budget estimates and costs.
- Review engineering requirements with client to ensure all project and building requirements are met.
- Participate in meetings held by clients architect/engineer with city officials to ensure code compliance.
B. Construction Documents
- Assist Architect and engineers in preparation of construction documents to meet established budget and design constraints. Offer comments/suggestions as required.
- Review architectural documents with client. To insure compliance with project requirements, both quality and cost.
- Review final engineering drawings with client to ensure that new mechanical and electrical systems are compatible with project and building engineers requirements.
- Finalize budget estimates with client and architect.
- Prepare bidding and construction schedule with client and architect.
A. Bidding Process
- Compile list of at least (2) two approved and selected subcontractors in each trade to solicit bids from and review with client and architect.
- Assemble and distribute bid packages including drawings, specifications, site regulations and bid forms.
- Conduct pre-bid meeting with architect, engineer and contractors if required.
- Review bids and prepare a summary spreadsheet of final cost for a review meeting with client.
- Recommend value engineering items if necessary to meet budge constraints.
- Review construction schedule with client.
B. Administraction of Construction Documents
- Review contract documents with successful subcontractors, secure Certificates of Insurance and Payment and Performance bonds if required.
- Submit for all building permits and applications for Notice to Owner.
- Conduct job meetings with client and architect as required.
- Review subcontractor applications for payment to ensure percent of completion is consistent and lien release requirements are met.
- Provide on site management to aggressively manage construction schedule.
- Provide on site management to aggressively manage the work in place to ensure contract documents and quality standards are consistent with project requirements.
- Provide on site management to help coordinate delivery and installation of Telecommunication, Furniture, and Equipment with construction activities.
- Assist client and architect in conducting punchlist walk through and establishing date of substantial completion.
A. Project Close-out
- Supervise and expedite completion of punch list items.
- Conduct start-up meeting with client and engineers for all equipment installed, track and turn over Operation & Maintenance manuals.
- Review all as-build drawings, warranties, and Operations & Maintenance manuals and forward to client
- Obtain Certificate of Occupancy and turn over to client.
B. Final Accounting
- Prepare final accounting for all costs incurred and present for client review.
- Review contractor final application for payment and retainage.
- Review all final lien releases to ensure proper payments to subcontractors.